Monday, October 1, 2007

Parties and Brunches and Visitors!

This weekend was a whirlwind of goings away. It's weird to have a "going away" a week before I actually leave. There was a lot of, "Goodbye, I'll miss you! Maybe I'll see you on Tuesday."

Being the blogging amateur that I am, I took no pictures at my party on Friday. I didn't want to carry my camera. This excuse will not fly when it comes to Mayan ruins, though, be assured.

But I did capture two gems on my cell phone at LC brunch Sunday.


Meredith loves to pour water for friends! And Megan couldn't be happier about it! I'm going to miss these ladies. A ton.

Timmy shows us the real perk of having an iPhone. This nearly made crunchy french toast come out my nose.

An additional treat this weekend was having Stacey and Bob in town for a wedding. They stayed at our place and it was awesome to have them here before I go. They're doing great in Portland, which was really nice to hear. They certainly deserve it.

Thank you, thank you, thank you to my friends who came out Friday night, Sunday morning and via phone and email. You guys all make it easier to embrace this opportunity, but much harder for me to leave. Thank you for both of those things.

2 comments:

blob bladewig said...

You're the Best, Natalie.
Thanks for giving us a place to stay in our former hometown.

I know the SAAAAILLLING! will be beautiful!

don't drink the water!

-bob

Ali P. said...

I heart that you are blogging. Looks like I have some reading to catch up on. :)