Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Hello Goodbye

First rehearsal today. Well, workshop. I met the boys for the first time (Tabetha will be in tomorrow). Shawn, Peter and James are all delightful and wonderfully funny and easy to play with. POB went through some exercises and games with us. It was a really fun time and hugely reassuring that this trip will be great.

Before rehearsal I got to have a really nice talk with my good friend, Devin. We hadn't caught up in a while and it couldn't have been better to share coffee and wax poetic with him.


The perfect end to my day...went shopping (and got surprised!) with two lovely ladies. Thanks, Meredith and Megan. You are the coolest. Only you two can make back to back trips to Victoria's Secret and Claire's seem appropriate.


Another perfect end to my day...
Erin and I celebrated an alternate Halloween by surprise tonight. All the candy in one night? Yes, please!

What a good day.

No comments: