Thursday, October 11, 2007

Boston

Boston highlights!

Quincy Market. Pretty crowded for a Thursday...I think. I'm not from Boston.
The obligatory Cheers picture

The Old Meeting House. Show Report!! Both were great. First house was full, second was around half, but still great. This is my fabulous cast: Tabetha, James, Shawn, Katy and Peter. I couldn't be cruising with better people.

First "scriptless" show is tonight. Fun!

The boat so far has been a good time. It's a weird life, but so far I've kept structure. I can't sleep late yet and I've been countering the eating with a lot of working out. Right now I'm outside McCormick and Schmick's where Kelly just took us to lunch, full of crabcake and grilled banana split. I've got to shift out of vacation mode before I don't fit in my show pants anymore.


No comments: