Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Halifax!!

Hey friends! Today I'm ashore for the first time since NYC. Halifax Canada is the port, and I am in a super hip coffee house. I am sans camera today, but hopefully the benevolent internet will allow me to post some photos from the beginning of my journey. Let's see....

Here's me, on one hour of sleep, very apprehensive about being in a metal flying contraption. Yikes! Thankfully, the flight was beautiful.
Speaking of beautiful!! Look at this lady! This was my first time seeing NYC, and this was part of the view pulling away from port. Wow.
Leaving NYC. Don't adjust your screens, my hair is that huge.
Behind that SUV is a real live NYC hotdog stand! I'm a nerd.
Here's where I live now. Bye, New York, Hello Buccaneers water adventure!

That's the story for now. My cast is the best, the show opens tomorrow night. I'm all full of butterscotch latte and pumpkin scone (workout, here I come), so it's time to explore more of Halifax before rehearsal call.

I miss you, friends.

4 comments:

blob bladewig said...

Holy Crap!
I hope you're having a blast.

Portland is great.
You should talk the captain into docking the ship in the Willamett River here in town.

He'd do it, right?

Have a great time!
-bob

kage said...

That is amazing. I love this!

Matt said...

that's so radical, it's blowing my mind.

Ali P. said...

ahh! giant hook!