Sunday, November 18, 2007

Reposition Ends, Routine Begins

So we left New York 6 years ago. Oh wait, two weeks? Same thing. The reposition cruise felt like a life time. In some ways it was the best times so far, and in other ways, not so much. I went on some excursions in the one-time ports, resulting in some awesomeness. Zip-lining, monkey-watching, snorkeling...those things were great. Also hit some beaches that were the most beautiful places I've seen in recent times. Since I have not been able to post photos for the past two weeks, I'll just toss some out for your enjoyment, dear reader.

Making friends with the dancers at a crew party. Dancers are attractive.
Tabetha and I couldn't more excited.

Katy and I getting ready to fly over the rain forest.


Sunset over the water.

James showing St. Thomas what's up.

Monkeys!

After our cast snorkeling excursion in Aruba, we enojoyed lunch at Mambo's.
Currently I'm sitting in front of St. Louis Cathedral in New Orleans, full of jambalaya and beignets. Me, not the cathedral. I'm going to love seeing New Orleans each week. And the Super Wal-Mart. I'm so American.




No comments: