Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Birthdayville, Population 2

So I’ve been 27 for almost 11 hours now. I have no opinion of it yet. But I’ve gotten off to a good start. Dinner last night was great, as was our karaoke party. Thanks to Nick, we figured out how to use the machine and we rocked out until well after 2am. Highlights: Katy and I channeling Salt n Peppa, Shawn as The Boss, Nick jumping into every Billy Joel song, Katrina doing complete justice to Janis Joplin, James and I dueting Incubus, and Peter pretty much singing everything. It was a great time. Kind of nice to have pre-partied and still have this birthday left. I have nothing today until our shows at 7:30, so it’ll be a lot of recovery and gym time. What a nice gift.

And btdubs, pictures will be posted on Sunday…

1 comment:

blob bladewig said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATALIE!

You know what?

...I thought about it.

I miss seeing your face.
I hope the sea life is treating you well.