Sunday, January 13, 2008

Photo Gallery

No energy for blogging again this week. Chalk it up to the GI outbreak (I escaped!) and the Lost (I am ensnared). But I have a couple of fun pictures to share, so please enjoy.

Crew party!
Pe-ter and Nat-lie. BFF! (Please read that in a sing-song voice) And speaking of friends....Bree, Nick and Joffee are 2gether 4ever.
James and Jenna rock out some Coca-Cola. It's a long walk back to deck 4.
April, be more photogenic, I DARE you.




Back to New Year's week....
Erin and I just went zip-lining and cave tubing. Thank you, Belize!

What happens when you're drunk on the deck on NYE and your room steward walks by. Arnold!!
Erin and a Coke bear. Adorbs!
The beginning of the end of my New Years. Hello 2008. I am not well.
Some people party. And then there's Greg.

Ship stats-
Weeks down: 14
Weeks to go: 5
TV series discovered: 2 (Lost and Ugly Betty)
Books started: 3
Books finished: 0
Subway trains ridden: a few
Caves tubed: 1
Ship wrecks snorkeled: 1
Blogs written: almost enough




No comments: