Sunday, January 6, 2008

New Year's Rockin' Eve

Oh boy, 2008! This was by far the strangest cruise thus far. Not only for New Year's, drinking, the lack of Dick Clark or a countdown, or any other ship anomoly, but the weather was the worst ever. The ship rocked like crazy, people threw up everywhere, and worst of all Bier Fest was cancelled. WHAT??? Yes, dear reader, we went a week without it. Tears.


The good side of the strange..Erin was onboard! It was awesome to have my BFF with me to celebrate the New Year. I got to show him all the greatest hits of ship life, minus of course the festival of Bier. Oh well. I am pretty worn out from this week's activities, so I will post some pics and get on with my day....
Bourbon Street!
Fam-ly din-ner (clap clap clap clap clap clap)
Who's excited to see On Broadway?? This guy!!
Pre-party in 11667!
Code Oscar. We've gone overboard.
More to come next week. I'm exhausted. Happy New Year to all my friends everywhere!!


1 comment:

blob bladewig said...

Happy New Year Natalie!
It's nice to see Erin's face on your blog!
You jerks have a
Great, Great, Great
2008, 8, 8!