Sunday, January 27, 2008

Lost y La Playa

This week was fun. The end.
Jokes! I can prove that thesis statement with some photos. Sadly, I forgot to bring my camera cord to the delightful seafarer center so I could load more pics, but I'll share what I can...

So this week was more Lost, a trip to the Mexican mainland and some crazy times with some New Orleans music. Last week the band onboard destroyed our chances at having a good improv set when their ever so considerate fans drank and talked through our entire set. Needless to say, my attitude toward the bands coming on this week was less than hospitable. Oh how an accordian and a washboard can win my heart.

I feel the slightest sense of remorse for the disdain expressed in my last post. Truth is I don't hate Lost. I just want answers. My impatience takes hold from time to time and I say things I don't mean. Although I still can't explain how the writers from One Tree Hill got in on the tattoo episode. If you've seen it, you know what I mean.




Hey Tab and James, how do you feel about Lost?And you, Peter?Natalie? Come on, be honest.


So I'm not 100% sold on season 3, but it's getting better toward the end and I'm told it's worth my patience. Fine. I'll watch.


What could pull me away from Losting this week? Playa del Carmen, that's what! Ruben in his infinite benevolence allowed me to tag along on a trip to the Mexican mainland on Friday. Cozu-who? Yeah, I might be done with Cozumel for the remainder of my time. I was charmed by the PDC.


Gorgeous. Wtg, Mexico.
Oh boy, speaking of gorgeous...Ruben, Pedro and some tiny shorts. (learn more about Pedro at www.myspace.com/pedromadeira)
Love hurts, Katrina and Joe.
This is what real food looks like. It was preceded by hummus and beet juice. My body hated me later when I had to return to Raffles.
Q: Jenna, who fills your nails?
A: Wal-Mart!

Fun times, fun times. Today I'll be joining James and his boat guests on Bourbon Street for some Barely Legal fun. Yes, mom, you heard me.

Oh New Orleans...only a few more days with you....

No comments: