Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Welcome Home

So now that I've bid farewell, it's time for some hellos...

Hello, Halsted bus!


Oooh...hello International Stinger hotties!


It's like Gillian is a weird statue and Josh and Stephen are trying to steal her. Is it just me?


I'm so confused to be back on the Playground stage.


And who the F is Rando??


Hey Rich Baker and Tim Ryder! At least one of these guys will remember this picture being taken.


T-Rydes and T-No rock out guitar hero. Tim will never look cooler than this.

Thanks for an awesome welcome home, Playground and C-Spo friends! You make Chicago feel a little warmer. (yeah, I know, guh-ross)

1 comment:

Timmy Tapeworm said...

I will never look cooler? How dare you. You've only given me something to strive for, Sully.

Also, WELCOME HOME!!