Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Full Circle

My week back at home...

The beautiful new ComedySportz Theatre. I can't wait to play here!



The beautiful new Jason Knauf. He's much less creepy than he looks. Ok. Slightly less.



John, Durbin and Erin are in love...with the new smoke-free Holiday Club!
Speaking of love...Josh and Brooke are in it!
Tracy, be cuter. I dare you. And congratulations, you two.

So I'm a little late, but as of last night, I have been back in town for one week. And thus ends my boating and blogging journey. I will likely begin a new, non-sea blog. But that's for another day. Let's get to the post-game...

What I learned from my sea-faring journey...


-There is such a thing as a 6-way marriage. I was honored to become Mrs. MastriFluMarHandWells, if only for 19 weeks.


-There is absolutely nothing Hispanic about Aruba.


-There are no days of the week. There are Embark Day, First Sea Day, Honduras Day, Guatemala Day, Belize Day, Cozumel Day, and Last Sea Day.


-Getting dressed is highly overrated and should be reserved for shows and restaurants. Specialty restaurants.


-It's never too early for bits.


-The ports are more beautiful the further you get from the ship.


-The crew bar is magical if you're not allowed to go.


-The crew bar is smokey if you are allowed to go.


-The only celebrities in existance are Paris Hilton, Britney Spears and George W Bush.


-People weren't designed to live on ships. If we were, we'd have been born without livers.




There is more. That's really just a random sampling. When people ask me, "How was the boat?" all I can really say is fun...crazy...unhealthy...quick...fascinating...and overall, floating high school. It was definitely something I'm glad I did and will always love being able to say, "This one time..."


Thank you, NCL, Second City, Shawn, Tab, James, Peter, and Katy.

My family.

1 comment:

Ali P. said...

Aw, welcome back, Nat. ComedySportz looks beautiful!