Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Spirit Farewell

So I'm finally back in Chicago. But I'm getting ahead of myself....


We sat front row for our final viewing of On Broadway. The only thing better than having such an amazing SC cast was having such an awesome Production cast. These guys were amazing.


Backstage for our final sketch show. Full of beans and full of bits. It was a good time.
Last day in Guatemala. We went on an amazing river tour to hot springs and caves.


Our final Beer Fest. Awww. I think I miss this the most. Or maybe Peter does.


Heeeeeey, hey baby (hoo! ha!) I wanna knoooow...will you be my girl...

Coconut water courtesy of Mr. Sancho's in Cozumel.


Peter, that is WAY too many glasses. Are you really going to drink all that? (Last breakfast in New Orleans at a delightful place called Petunia's...giantest omelets ever)


Flight cancelled...driving to Chicago...I couldn't be more delighted.


Sweet home Chicago.

Thank you, NCL Spirit. You were indeed my "home away from home" and I will miss you.

No comments: