Thursday, December 13, 2007

Where Have I Been?

It has been brought to my attention that my blog is lagging. Well, dear reader, it’s true. My regular day to upload pictures was the day my parents arrived to come aboard the Spirit and see what I’m doing for a living. They are enjoying their time away from work and away from their tiny town in California. In fact, the population of this boat may very well rival Hanford.

The scripted show this week was a huge success…two of the best performances we’ve done thus far. Tonight’s improv set was fun and very well attended, albeit a little wonky due to the fact that James has caught the plague and was not able to play with us. By plague I mean whatever it is that has been going around the ProdCo of late. It’s a respiratory infection. I’m more than a little concerned that it will land on me too, so I will have to stop sneaking into Joe and Katrina’s room and making out with Joe while he’s sleeping. I mean, that’s just unhealthy, right?

So to recap…mom and dad and I have been playing bingo, eating and shopping. You know, all the things that I make fun of the people who cruise for doing. My parents are these people. YIKES.

If I can’t get to a good internet connection until next week, I apologize for the lack of images to go along with my color commentary. But oh well, I’m really tired right now, so it wasn’t all that colorful anyway.

I promise to be a lot more exciting next time. In fact, I will be devoting an entry to the NCL Production Company. Take that, Peter…

No comments: