Friday, December 21, 2007

Senor BLOG

YES!!! Pun intended!! We're at Senor Frog's in Cozumel and these pictures actually loaded. I love it.

This blog is dedicated to representing. Check it out. In Belize, there is a bar with a bunch of random sports team stuff. Below, you will see me claiming the Gator National Champion shirt.

This one below is for my friend Brooke. You apparently have family in Barbados.
This one is from Bar Harbor and is dedicated to the best harold team ever. Oh memories.
On a related note, Sean Kelly, this one is for you, courtesy of the Crescent City of New Orleans.

I love you all. These little things keep you with me.
I just had a really weak shot forced into my face by a crazy Mexican girl with a whistle. Thanks, Production Company.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My name is spelt Sean KellEy, not Kelly.

Both names come from the old Irish name O'Cealligh which means either "Sea Warrior" or "Warrior Poet".

Hope the sea finds you well this Boxing Day/ St. Stephens Day/ Kwanzaa.