Friday, September 28, 2007

Final Friday

Today is my last official day at work (for 2007...I'll find my way back). I'll be in briefly on Monday to train the new guy. Speaking of the new guy, I have a picture of him....

We've worked together before.


I'm sure I'll have other updates later in the day, but for now, here are some pictures of what I'll miss at work...

Breakfast. Two hardboiled eggs and homemade coffee (Erin insists that we buy Intellegentsia only...insists!). My coworkers love me for having hardboiled eggs in the reception area every day.

Ladies and gentlemen, Greg! He plays baseball in Japan. And he's "Flirty!"




Micou, are you working again? This guy is ALL business.



Speaking of all business, take that coffee back to your desk, Sarah! It's masking the enticing scent of my eggs!



Rho: "Don't take any pictures of me. I mean without me knowing about it."

More to come....














1 comment:

kage said...

DON'T GOOOOO!!!!!!!!